The Parish of Saint Aidan is rich in catholic tradition and evangelical witness. The Book of Common Prayer (1962) is used at all services of public worship. The Eucharist is a moving, reverential, and uplifting experience for all who attend. We warmly welcome new parishioners and families and we offer an excellent Sunday school, and nursery.
- Covid-19 Pandemic We remain open and are following the guidelines of the Health Protection Act
- Sundays: Sung Mass (1962 BCP): 11:00 AM
- Wednesdays: Said Mass (1962 BCP): 7:00 PM
- Red Letter Feast Days: Mass (1962 BCP): 7:00 PM
- Confessions: By Appointment